Root Canal & Endodontist Trumbull and Bridgeport CT
When is a root canal necessary?
When the nerve is exposed and the tooth’s core becomes damaged, the person will need a root canal. Bridgeport Connecticut residents can visit us if they need a root-canal.
For everyone, a natural tooth is worth every penny. Your natural tooth might need Endodontic (root-canal) treatment to remain healthy.
- You can feel the pain while you bite
- Constant sensitivity to heat and cold
- Tooth discoloration
- Severe pain, throbbing
- The changing atmosphere pressure can cause pain, such as when you fly in a airplane.
- You can have pain while you eat sweets
- Tenderness and swelling around the gums