Crowns Trumbull and Bridgeport CT & Trumbull and Bridgeport CT Dental Office
Crowns are made of different materials and can be placed inside the mouth over damaged teeth or teeth.
- Rebuilding damaged, worn or decayed teeth/tooth
- Holding broken teeth in place to ensure proper function
- Restoring teeth/teeth that are damaged, broken, or very worn out to their operational condition
- Supporting the teeth using large fillings
- The placement of Dental bridges is possible
- To whiten discolored and cosmetically improve deformed teeth
- Cover up a denture-implant
A dental bridge can be described simply as a cosmetic enhancement meant to fit between two porcelain crowns. __S.12__ Also known as a fixed or permanent dental bridge, it cannot be removed like a partial denture.
The crowns are placed over the affected tooth and cemented. The porcelain portion is removed from the gum and placed on top of it.