Dentures, also known as false or fake tooth, are prosthetic tools that can replace missing teeth. This device can be supported by both the soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. Other than the classic designs, there are many options. Two types are available depending on the purpose of the device (to replace the mandibular or maxillary arch).
- Full Dentures Portrait Plus – We use quality porcelain teeth for high aesthetics. Portrait – Portrait IPN teeth are used for exceptional aesthetics and durability. Natural (A-Z denture)
- Full Dentures Portrait Plus – High-quality porcelain teeth is used for better aesthetics.
- Portrait – We use PortraitIPN teeth for better durability and visuals.
- Partials Cast Flexi-Partial – Includes an elastic non-monomer mixed with eco-friendly metals for precise fitting and comfort.
- Flexi-Partial – an utterly flexible material for high aesthetics and comfort.
- Cast-Partials – eco-friendly metal mixed with acrylic.
Acryclic Partials- partial transitional dentures designed using clasps and acrylic.