Ours is a bustling dental service, and we need someone who wants to be the member of a terrific team!
We give you all the freedom so that you can concentrate on your job, patient satisfaction, and dentistry.
You should be able to diagnose and treat diseases, abnormalities of teeth and gums and other related injuries will perform surgical and preventive procedures, and will also be able to apply different specialized techniques.
- Will have to examine patient’s teeth and associated tissue, with the help of radiographic and dental equipment and instruments, and also by engaging dental support staff – and analyze the condition of the patient’s oral cavities.
- Plan the patients’ oral healthcare course by diagnosing conditions and working closely with all the stakeholders – dental surgeons, patients, and the physicians.
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by eliminating decay; contouring, restoring, extracting, and replacing teeth; applying fillers; taking existing teeth impressions; prescribing crowns; prescribing the fabrication of dental bridges and partial or full dentures.
- Treat gum diseases and preserve soft tissue.
- Doing root canal treatments and preserving tooth nerves.
DMD or DDS from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Eligible for licensure or possess a current, valid license ( must be in good standing ) to practice dentistry where providing service.
Other certifications as required by state including CPR, DEA, etc.
Please mail your resume to: email@example.com
- Will have to provide chair-side assistance when necessary during the treatment.
- Welcomes the patients and guides them to the appropriate examination room.
- Checks that dental record, medical record, encounter form and all other relevant documents are available for the dentist or dental hygienist.
- Readies the patient for examination and treatment, including placing the bib and organizing all the dental instruments.
- Will be able to provide supplies and tools in all examination rooms.
- Performs laboratory and X-ray tasks overseen by a dentist.
- Greeting visitors and patients with respect and in a friendly manner.
- Finds out what the patients want and supplies them with all the necessary information.
- Make sure that all the patients are properly
N.B. – It is a full-time position.
Kindly mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org